Thursday, December 24, 2015

Rustic Wire Angel

Scrap Wood and Wire Angel from Denise on a Whim
On this Christmas Eve day, I'd like to take a short moment
to send you and your family joyful Christmas greetings!
And show you this rustic wood and wire angel gift.

I've planned a little gingerbread house making with my own kids today.
What are your favorite things to do on Christmas Eve?
We don't have a set tradition, but I wish we did.
Splitting holidays between this house and their Dad's house makes traditions a little trickier.
But I'm working on that this year!
Scrap Wood and Wire Angel from Denise on a Whim
Before the gingerbread houses,
I'm delivering one last minute gift order for a friend's husband.
He wanted to get his wife one last surprise and messaged me yesterday.

This angel, too, was an order placed as a gift.
From one of my friends to another.
I love being able being able to help bring Christmas joy to the people I know
simply by doing the thing I love to do!
Scrap Wood and Wire Angel from Denise on a Whim
My wish is that you have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow!
Merry Christmas!

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover