Monday, May 11, 2015

3 Pretty Barnwood Signs

3 Pretty Barnwood Signs from Denise on a Whim
 You may have already realized this, but I've been on a major sign kick lately.
All of my friends must be redecorating or something
because I've made 9 custom signs for my friends alone in the past few weeks!
But it's all good, because making signs is one of my favorite projects!
This pretty quote is a custom sign for my friend, Amy.
She posted the quote on my fb wall and asked for a sign.
I did the design and made this sign for her, but it was a little too large.
No problem! I sold this version at my last craft show and made Amy a new one with the same design.
What If You Fly Barnwood Sign | Denise on a Whim
This next sign was born from a quote I shared on my own facebook wall.
I love the quote and, apparently, so do a lot of other people!
So far, I've made 3 signs just like this for my friends who saw the fb post.
One of them said they wanted a sign and then 2 other friends wanted one, too!
I happened to send a photo of this sign to Heidi and, in the photo, she saw the sign above that I'd made for Amy.
So now she's getting this one and I'm making her another of the one above!
Signs. Signs. And more signs!
I've Been Looking for You Barnwood Sign | Denise on a Whim
 I also made a horizontal version of this sign for another friend.
She's hanging it above her headboard and it should look pretty gorgeous!
I've Been Looking for You Barnwood Sign | Denise on a Whim
 This last design was just something I threw together for my last craft show.
Very last minute.
But it was one of the first signs to sell there.
I'm so into yellow right now and I just love it on this sign!
Welcome Home Barnwood Sign | Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover