Monday, April 27, 2015

Hello Sunshine!


Hello Sunshine Sign from Denise on a Whim
I know it's been awhile since I've shared anything with you.
So I thought a nice warm, greeting of a sign
would be the perfect thing to get rolling with!
I've been busy creating lately.
It might seem hard to believe since I haven't shown you anything new in some time.
But it's true.
Pinky swear!

I had a show last weekend and really needed to stock up on some inventory
so I've been sawing boards and painting lots of signs!
{And not blogging. At all...}

This is one of my favorite signs.
Honestly, who doesn't love a "good morning, sunshine" text? 
Personally, I melt just a little every time I get one of those :)
So I decided to create this sign to brighten someone else's day.
Hello Sunshine Sign from Denise on a Whim
I'm a little in love with the cheery yellow paint on the stained wood.
This sign is just about as happy as it gets!
Hello Sunshine Sign from Denise on a Whim
I hope I've brightened up your Monday a little!
Have a great week!

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover