Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pallet Signs

Here are a couple of pallet signs for your viewing enjoyment :)
Eric sometimes makes them with a frame, like these.
The frame just adds a little somethin'-somethin' to the sign....
I used the phrase life is better when you're smiling, laughing, loving because I couldn't pick just one.
Smiling, laughing and loving are all just so good for the soul, don't you agree?

I used Virginia Chestnut for the frame, Barcelona Orange for the lettering and Cottonwood Sienna for the background.

And, for the second sign, kindness is free.

I've been dealing lately with someone who is not very kind, so this sign is a nice reminder that it doesn't cost a thing to be kind. In fact, it costs a lot more to be unkind, at least in my opinion :)
For this one, I used an acrylic lime-green color for the frame, Virginia Chestnut for the background and Santa Fe Turquoise for the lettering.
The colors together are so bright and cheery. 

If you haven't liked our facebook page yet, you can do that here.
And you can follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get my new posts at bloglovin', just click this.
Getting new followers and comments absolutely makes my day! :)

Sharing this project at The Pin Junky Linky Party & Thrifty Thursday Party at Krysta Steen

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful words and great idea :)
    Thanks for,sharing!

    Delvalina
    www.delvalinatuanger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover